Dominic A. Filardi, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Filardi has been in practice for 18 years, specializing in breast surgery for the past 15 years. He is highly regarded as one of the top breast surgeons on Long Island. He performs all types of breast surgery from a simple biopsy to total mastectomy. Dr. Filardi is a compassionate man who is sensitive to each woman's individual needs and concerns.
Dr. Dominic A. Filardi graduated with his medical degree in 1984 from Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C. He then completed his internship at North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY.
Continuing his education, Dr. Filardi completed a residency in surgery at North Shore University Hospital-Cornell Medical College.
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Nassau Surgical Society
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Ultrasound guided needle aspirations
- Ultrasound needle core breast biopsies
- Lymph node biopsy and dissection
- Partial and total mastectomy